Re: Ordering from tjmodeltrains??

martin feldwick

I want to buy some pSC castings using ebay .about 4 to be precise.They are quoting 56 USD mail cost to UK so thats out .Maybe I will be rfunded  the combined difference .it importatnt to know the cost as  a few dollars  extra on a package  can make me pay a lot of tax and handing cost .but who knows

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 4:03 PM Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:
Dave,
thanks for the response.

I am not sure if it was coincidence but I just heard from them and they completed the order.

Dave you were probably more on target than you know. Teresa apologized and said they had some employee turnover that had caused the delays. She said she hoped to avoid such tissues in the future.

I may sound like Roseanne Roseanna-Danna here from SNL but maybe this is now a case of "never mind".....

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL