41st National Narrow Gauge Convention update for June

johnny graybeal

Another update should be up on the National Narrow Gauge Convention website by the weekend. We are pleased to announce that the first Tweetsie Country bus trip will soon be sold out. We will add more buses as registrations come in. The first private train at Tweetsie is over half reserved, and even the Ladies Biltmore bus trip is coming along nicely. More clinics, more photos and more information about this convention is at www.41nngc.com. Share this with your friends here or on facebook and elsewhere.