Tweetsie Time Celebration at ETSU Cancelled

Curtis Brookshire

Dr. Fred Alsop sent me this message earlier this morning:

It is with deep regret that I have to inform you that we have failed to come close to the minimum number of registered participants for our planned Tweetsie Time Celebration to let it go forward.  It was one of those great ideas that just did not materialize with enough registered folks by our deadline to make it worthwhile for all my volunteers, speakers, and clinic instructors, as well as financially, to make it happen this time.  I am really disappointed that we could not make it work.  I fear that there are still a lot of people who don’t want to share indoor space with others because of the pandemic  and I appreciate their reluctance to join us for this event.  It would have been a lot of fun.

Please take note if you were possibly planning to visit for a day this weekend.
Curtis Brookshire
Pine Level NC