Re: Westside K 37

Earl Knoob

Well, you'll have to wait a week.  I'm out of town right now.  I'll take a look when I get back.  I imagine the model number is probably quite out of date as it was remotored in about 1977.....

From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Chamberlain <mikec6201@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2021 2:22 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Westside K 37

Earl ,yes still an open frame motor . Do you know the motor part #  I think it would also work in my K 37 ......Mike

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 1:38 PM Earl Knoob <earlk489@...> wrote:
Does it have an open frame motor?  The original runs from 1975 or so did.  I got mine very slightly pre-owned.  He changed to open frame motor out and installed a big Cannon instrument motor.  It still has the stock gears and runs like a dream.