Re: Laying Blackstone Track

John

When I built and N scale layout using Kato track, I used bathtub caulk to hold it down. Kato track is basically the same as Blackstone, just different gauge!.
John Peckham
Torrance, Southern California

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 1:17 PM, Jim Schulz
<jim@...> wrote:
Greetings Everyone

I'm new to this group and was looking for some advise.  I normally model in On30, but my display case of HOn3 Blackstone engines and rolling stock has sat unused for far too long.  I started to build a small HOn3 layout just to run these models.

A while back I acquired a nice oval of Blackstone snap track, and wish to installing it on a 4' x 8' x 2" sheet of blue insulation foam, wrapped in 1x4 pine.  I'd like to attach the Blackstone snap track to this blue foam, but I'm not sure how.  Has anyone ever glued Blackstone snap track to foam?  If so, what kind of glue was used.  The undersides of this snap track looks quite slippery.

Many Thanks!

Jim Schulz
Coyote Creek & Rio Grande