Re: FS; Two NIB MDC/Roundhouse HOn3 C-21/25's

bassb04011

The NWSL kits are still available on their website, just make sure you match up your version to the correct set. All had open frame motors but the earlier ones were bigger (2 mm shaft too I think) and newer had a smaller motor with flywheel.
Brian

On May 12, 2021, at 10:12 PM, Scott Baker <sbake5570@...> wrote:

Thanks for the information. I have an undisturbed kit I bought recently but I have too many other projects on the bench at the moment and haven't looked at it closely, but I thought the drivers were NS, but it does have the open frame motor. I though the NWSL kits were probably out of production but figured I could use any can motor rather than the Sagami if i could figure out which gears to buy. I will check out some of the info you recommended when i begin the work.

Thanks for the help.
Scott