Re: Broad Top Mountain Models HO.HOn3 East Broad Top Car Shop

NarrowMinded1

Hi Ric,

I will receive the kits the first week of June and expect to be shipping them the second week of June.once I return home from rehab at the end of the month...Part of my post from Facebook..."Nate's Light Iron Hobbies and Broad Top Mountain Models will be experiencing delays in processing orders from Thursday May 6th through October due to me getting my leg amputated as a result of a diabetic ulcer. Please know that I will do my best to process and ship your orders as soon as I return home from rehab in 3-4 weeks."
--
Nathan M. Kline
Nate's HOn3 East Broad Top RR & Coal Co.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJMoICFWw9Muse6xm8moiQ
MeWe Group: https://mewe.com/group/5fbb79e7edc4177fe935a858
Nate's Light Iron Hobbies: http://nateslightironhobbies.com
Broad Top Mountain Models: http://broadtopmountainmodels.com