Re: Boone Morrison

Jim Spencer

I think Boone also ran the Volcano NP bookstore/gift shop on the Big Island. He’d be out of business right now.
Jim

On Jun 18, 2018, at 10:13 AM, Steven Haworth <haworth7@...> wrote:

Very sad news. I I always loved his work and writing.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018, 1:55 AM Mark Kasprowicz <marowicz@...> wrote:
I don't know if it has been mentioned here and apologies if it has, but Boone Morrison passed away at his home on 8th April this year. He was 77. He wrote a series of articles in the Gazette about his HOn3 North Pacific Coast RR quite a few years ago before switching to On3. He included some very handy and innovative techniques. He was also an architect and a photographer having studied under Ansel Adams.

Mark K
Oxon England.