Re: Trestle footings from Lego Slopes

Nigel Phillips

In addition to functioning as square edges, I have used them for fuel tanks, radiator caps, sand resevoirs, smoke stack bases, straw bales, cement block walls....why not trestle footers?

Lego stores have a fine section of small parts in addition to the blocks.

Nigel

On Sunday, March 28, 2021, Dusty <Dustburm@q.com> wrote:
My brother just turned me on to using 'Make It' fake Legos from Dollar Tree for corner reinforcers in styrene construction. Those things are very square all around, even the fakes.

Does anyone have thoughts on using Lego parts for concrete trestle footers?

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707