Re: Query for rolling stock suppliers ...

Lee Gustafson

FWIW, Westside models imported the following HOn3 SP narrow gauge locomotives 4-6-0’s #8, #9, #18 and 2-8-0 #1. If I recall the first run were tender drives, the second run the motors were cab mounted with an angle drive and the last run had cab mounted motors with an horizontal idler gear box. If I recall the builder was Micro-cast in Japan. As I say I’m doing some of this from memory, I encourage others to correct or add to this post.

On Friday, March 26, 2021, 1:56 PM, Mark Kasprowicz <mark@...> wrote:

I think that if it's SPNG you're modeling then Westside is the place to be for locos espcially if you're into whaleback tenders (and I am). But to ask advice on a particular model sight unseen is very difficult. They vary so much and Ebay is a dumping ground for rubbish, so beware.