Re: Off-Topic question about a layout

Bill Lugg

It seems to me it was a club that ran it, but it was probably 15 to 18
years ago that I saw it, so my memory is really foggy.  My Dad (also a
model railroader) lives with us now and would love to see it if it still
exists.  That's why I'm asking about it.

Thanks for the response.
Bill

On 06/16/2018 10:35 PM, duncan wrote:
Bill,

    About all I can do is verify that you are not loosing your mind.
I too saw the layout.  Went back several years later and could find no
evidence of it.  I may not have remembered where it was correctly and
therefore missed it.  But, I don't think it is there anymore.  I have
no idea who built it, where it went, or anything else.  But, I do know
it was there.

                        Duncan Harvey