From: lloyd lehrer

Sent: Mar 2, 2021 1:13 PM

To: HOn3@groups.io

Subject: Re: [HOn3] Narrow Gauge

hey Mule, did you forget the maine 2 footers and the meter gauge
railroadslloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 10:04 AM <Climax@mindspring.com> wrote:
We all know that standard gauge is 4'8" between rails and anything less is
Narrow gauge.  Perhaps the standards there are 36" and 30". Was there any
other sizes used on a powered narrow gauge railroad, not referring to
mining track of 24 or 18 inch.Mule

--
lloyd lehrer