From: lloyd lehrer
Sent: Mar 2, 2021 1:13 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Narrow Gauge

hey Mule, did you forget the maine 2 footers and the meter gauge railroads
lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 10:04 AM <Climax@...> wrote:
We all know that standard gauge is 4'8" between rails and anything less is Narrow gauge.  Perhaps the standards there are 36" and 30". Was there any other sizes used on a powered narrow gauge railroad, not referring to mining track of 24 or 18 inch.
Mule

--
lloyd lehrer