Update: Broad Top Mountain Models HO Scale Laser-Cut EBT Boiler House kit

NarrowMinded1

Pre-orders have sold out! However, we have some good news....we have over purchased the Broad Top Mountain Models HO Scale EBT Boiler House kits and are selling the remaining kits for the pre-order price of $120 with free insured priority mail shipping to the continental USA!

We have received pricing for the HO EBT Boiler House kit! This kit can be built as an extension of the Machine Shop kit OR as a stand alone kit for a freelance model railroad. The MSRP is $160 and will sell for $128 with free shipping. The kits are now shipping!

Info:
http://broadtopmountainmodels.com/east-broad-top-boiler-house.html

Purchase:
http://www.nateslightironhobbies.com/store/broadtop-mountain-models/laser-kits/hohon3/east-broad-top-ho/hon3-boiler-house-laser-cut-craftsman-structure-kit.html

--
Nathan M. Kline
Nate's HOn3 East Broad Top RR & Coal Co.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJMoICFWw9Muse6xm8moiQ
MeWe Group: https://mewe.com/group/5fbb79e7edc4177fe935a858
Nate's Light Iron Hobbies: http://nateslightironhobbies.com
Broad Top Mountain Models: http://broadtopmountainmodels.com