Re: Taos Junction Depot in HOn3 by BANTA Modelworks

Ernie Barney

What plan of the station is Banta using? The Maxwell plans are not correct as Dan Pyzel has pointed out. My scratch built model was built using these plans and is incorrect as to window and enclosed stairway on the front bay section. One of our members posted their cad drawings of the station on our site which shows the station as it looked. Note that no photos show the bay section. Either way the station is really neat but it would be great if it was completely accurate to the prototype.