From: Paul Sturtz
Sent: Jun 12, 2018 11:27 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Uintah 2-6-6-2T

The small enclosed cabs were hot in summer weather and the pipes helped with air flow.  Here is an excellent photo of the rear of #51.  I used this photo to make a scale drawing and a pattern for marking the locations.  However, drilling brass is not easy, don't want to ruin what I have now.  I forgot to post a photo of the cab interior before.
Paul