Re: Looking for a Roundhouse Hon3 Outside Frame 2-8-0 Kit #472

martin feldwick

Sorry its ebay UK  so you probably need to alter search  area

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 12:02 PM <Climax@...> wrote:
Must be gone, can't find it on ebay.

-----Original Message-----
From: martin feldwick
Sent: Feb 9, 2021 6:28 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Looking for a Roundhouse Hon3 Outside Frame 2-8-0 Kit #472

 I have a used  outside frame kit .its got an assembled running chassis  that runs fine  with all parts except some smaller details and the front truck wheels which I have put in some others that should work .It also has a spare outside frame ,wheels ,cranks and running gear parts from the  2-4-4-0 Moosejaw conversion  kit .These are mainly plastic except the frame .it includes those elusive  hex crank pin caps .its on Ebay UK but feel free to PM me
best regards
Martin