From: kevin b via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2021 12:25 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Gazette

what? this must be some kind of a joke. surely you did not pay 768.57 for a single back issue?

if you did, contact me before you buy another as i have numerous duplicate back issues, all in near mint or better condition.

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 12:20:09 PM CST, Steen Mortensen <steenerik@...> wrote:

Great!  Curious what you paid with Amazon posting this???

I fortunately found mine years ago, but did not know the prices went to that height….maybe need more insurance??

Steen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10