From: Steve Hatch <hatch@...>
To: HOn3@groups.io
Sent: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 20:50:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [HOn3] RR addition

Last year I built an addition to my railroad 20x20 ft
That made the RR 20x46 ft.
 I lost my web site in a crash last spring and I finally found all the photos and re-wrote the
web page to display them.  So it's back up and running on
my newly constructed web site.  (what a lot of work)

and here's the web site.    (the link to the addition is at the bottom of the page under personal RR)

and here's the web addition photos