Re: small speakers

Did you look at Scale Sound Systems? Check out the What’s Neat This Week #143 on YouTube.

Bruce Dunlevy

On Jan 26, 2021, at 12:46 PM, Mark Kasprowicz <mark@...> wrote:

Long and skinny. I'd be interested to know what they sound like. I just received some Tang Band speakers with built in passive cones all in their own enclosure. They're quite large but they will fit some K class tenders. ESU are also selling them.
There are also the iPhone speaker replacements which are certainly worth a look at (listened to). The point being that there's a lot of new stuff available, just needs to be checked out.

Mark K
Oxon England