Re: Art Supply Store Visit

Dusty

Ric,

My time is 1939 or 40ish. So I would have some very old structures and some not so old buildings.  Growing up in the rural midwest I noticed that roofs looked more aged than walls. I also noticed some Corrugated buildings were painted. I feel that I need to understand how to do a range of effects from late 1800s to 1920s. And perhaps newer. I guess I need to learn some techniques and test them out. I'm comfortable with horizontal seams but representing the vertical seams in Styrene Corrugated is yet to be perfected. Any help will be appreciated.

Dusty Burman