From: Jesse Day
Sent: Jan 16, 2021 10:15 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] Rio Grande Models trucks

Greetings all. I am hoping that someone around here might be able to offer up a little advice regarding the assembly of RGM white metal tricks. I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase a couple dozen pairs of trucks just before Eric closed up shop. The problem I have is that although I have assembled several white metal vehicle kits, I have absolutely no experience in the assembly of white metal trucks. It seems to me that CA works fine for static models I am afraid it wouldn't hold up to the rigors of constant flexing and movement required for operational truck sets on my layout. Anyone have suggestions or comments regarding the durability and assembly? I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.