Re: Difficult Spikes

Jim Marlett

Maybe, but I don’t think so. The lengths are the same. And the majority of the spikes seem to be the unpleasant ones. I’ve been hand laying track for over 40 years, so I don’t think it is just my technique, though I wouldn’t rule it out. The image on this web page appear to be of the spikes I don’t like and they are labeled as small spikes. https://www.modeltrainstuff.com/micro-engineering-ho-n-30-106-small-spikes-1-4-1000-pieces/?gclid=CjwKCAiAxeX_BRASEiwAc1QdkakvhETMLrrRqHYjr95rxl_BeRT8LOLHX8wiDEXtyzawGr5CWB0KQBoCRn0QAvD_BwE

Jim Marlett
http://flatheaddrag.com/
http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/

On Jan 9, 2021, at 11:09 AM, John G Massura <jmassura@longjohnonline.org> wrote:

Sounds like you got a mislabeled larger spike pack by accident. I would sort the pile as you go - just put the larger ones aside.

Email ME. Possible take a pic of both kinds.

John