Re: Banta Modelworks

Rick Rhode <rvrhode@...>

I have built several Banta kits and all have been superb!  Not only that,but Bill Banta is stands 100% behind all his products and will correct any deficiencies immediately. A true gentleman of the hobby.

                                                                     Rick Rhode

On Sunday, December 20, 2020, 09:26:20 PM EST, NarrowMinded1 <nathan.kline83@...> wrote:

Checkout Michael McCarville on YouTube. He has built many Banta kits including my Broad Top Mountain Models EBT machine shop kit. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ5hQbEZ3p1gc-yB2k6MAcg

"Anyone out there have experience in assembling Banta Modeworks kits.  They have several good looking deports (in photos anyway) and I'm considering getting one or two, Maybe Ophir and Vance Junction.   I've assembled many Campbell Scale kits and find them to be very good quality.  The Builders In Scale and the Model Masterpieces have been outstanding.  But I know nothing of the Banta models.  Anyone care to give their opinion or experience with these?"
--
Nathan M. Kline
Nate's HOn3 East Broad Top RR & Coal Co.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJMoICFWw9Muse6xm8moiQ
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/278667960227536
MeWe Group: https://mewe.com/group/5fbb79e7edc4177fe935a858
Nate's Light Iron Hobbies: http://nateslightironhobbies.com