Re: precision oiler

lloyd lehrer

Dale, you had it right and said A west. I read it wrong and thought aline.
 In either case, no needle bottles are available.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020, 5:21 PM Dale Buxton <dbtuathaddana@...> wrote:
My mistake. I was thinking of A-West. They are gone for sure. They also packaged Blacken-it and Weather-it. Very similar named companies though.

Dale Buxton

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 10:19 lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
Dale, a-line/protopowerwest is very alive.

https://ppw-aline.com/

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020, 8:55 AM Dale Buxton <dbtuathaddana@...> wrote:
To the best of my knowledge , A-west is out of business. But you can find similar products on Amazon in a vast range of  needle diameters. Nano-Oil (made by  St. Claire)  comes in applicator pens and bottles with decreasing needle diameters as the viscosity of the oil decreases. Because of the way it works, Nano-Oil truly is the best stuff out there! You can find it on Amazon as well.

Dale Buxton

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 8:48 AM Ken Martin via groups.io <kmartin537=surewest.net@groups.io> wrote:
A-West has a line of Stainless Needlepoint  bottles with different size tips.

Ken Martin

--
lloyd lehrer

--