From: Dale Buxton
Sent: Dec 19, 2020 11:55 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] precision oiler

To the best of my knowledge , A-west is out of business. But you can find similar products on Amazon in a vast range of  needle diameters. Nano-Oil (made by  St. Claire)  comes in applicator pens and bottles with decreasing needle diameters as the viscosity of the oil decreases. Because of the way it works, Nano-Oil truly is the best stuff out there! You can find it on Amazon as well.

Dale Buxton

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 8:48 AM Ken Martin via groups.io <kmartin537=surewest.net@groups.io> wrote:
A-West has a line of Stainless Needlepoint  bottles with different size tips.

Ken Martin