Re: I'm looking for a remotoring-regearing guru/mentor

Dave

2604 4th Street N.W.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T2M 3A1

Phone: 403 277- 7226

Fax:      403 277 7688

trainsandsuch@...

http://www.trainsandsuch.com

These folks still have a website and are listed as a dealer for Stoner Creek. Might be easier to call and ask the question in English than German...
Dave

On Dec 18, 2020, at 11:58 AM, duncan <train3guy@...> wrote:

Stoner Creek's web site was last updated in 2012, eight years ago.  I tried contacting him this past summer and got no response.

                                                                                                                                                                Duncan Harvey

On 12/18/2020 10:22 AM, Wayne wrote:

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 10:10 AM Alan <alan.lautenslager@...> wrote:

Is Stoner Creek in Germany still around?  He offered a fantastic array of motors and gearboxes for lots of brass. Much more then Wayne form loco doc.

Alan in MN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10