Re: I'm looking for a remotoring-regearing guru/mentor

Roger Clay

[WAY OFF TOPIC] Looks like you have been exploring the Astrological realms, Mule. You posted a concise and accurate description of the 9th House which is also associated with sign Sagittarius and the expansive energy of Jupiter.

[Astrologer hat OFF | NG MR cap ON]

— burnin’ rio

On Dec 17, 2020, at 1:44 PM, Climax@... <Climax@...> wrote:

The 9th House
Travel, philosophy, and higher education all define the ninth house. In medieval astrology, this region was linked to places and people outside of your village. Now, we interpret this area as both literal and intellectual exploration.

Roger Clay
The 7th Direction
Marin County, California
mobile & txt: 415-233-1290