Re: I'm looking for a remotoring-regearing guru/mentor

Climax@...

The 7th direction, is that something like the 9th House?

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Clay
Sent: Dec 17, 2020 12:16 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] I'm looking for a remotoring-regearing guru/mentor

Hi folks,

I’m just returning to the hobby after several decades, and I’m looking for someone that can provide me with insight, suggestions and some handholding around picking and installing motors and drive mechanisms in a variety of HOn3 locos (FED Spartan 2-8-0, 4-4-0, 2-6-0) an old United 2-6-6t Mason Bogie). I’ve done a bunch of Google searches and they leave my head spinning. I really want to learn this aspect of the hobby, but it’s feeling a little overwhelming and some clear advice or a place to find a good step-by-step tutorial, would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

TIA,

— burning rio

Roger Clay
The 7th Direction