From: asandrini <asandrini@...>
Date: 12/14/20 2:23 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] One More LO&S

If it has a small coupola on the roof, it would be the Alishan (sometimes written as Ali Shan) 20 ton Sh as y. It was imported in 1979 by Dick Trundle of Westside zmodels.  The Shay was offered in HO. HOn3 and HOn30. The shay was offered in unpainted and painted. The lkck came in a wooden, hinged foam-filled box which slid into a black cardstock sleeve.

The Shays was ordered awhile back from PSC as well.

Al

Sent from my Galaxy