From: Mike Conder
Sent: Dec 13, 2020 4:52 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Backdrop construction

Styrene is also not expensive in big sheets.  Our local plastics store has 4x8 0.040" sheets for $21.75

Mike  Conder

On Sun, Dec 13, 2020, 2:41 PM lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
Styrene does not crease and you have serious issues in the alum. With no room for error. The 050 sheets of 4x8 weld together perfectly with no other work needed before painting.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Sun, Dec 13, 2020, 1:33 PM Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:
I wasn't sure if that was still available.  I am really interested in trying that but may need 36"wide im some areas.

Mike Conder

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020, 8:18 AM John Hutnick <johnhutnick@...> wrote:
We have not mentioned a popular backdrop material: aluminum trim coil stock.  Comes in white rolls at Home Depot, about $93 for 50ft x 24".  It bends to any radius.  If you want to order from various suppliers, you can even get blue.

--
lloyd lehrer