Scratch built styrene building material

Dusty

My Cricut is a cutting monster. Cuts parts faster than I can assemble them. Any opinions on whether to use .020 or .040 for walls. The .040 walls with windows and doors require SLIGHTLY more effort to open up. Not the deciding factor, for sure. The .020 requires more reinforcing. I have been using .125 x .125 for strength. I'm looking for pluses and minuses that I am probably missing. That whole seeing the forest for the trees thing. These are layout buildings not Smithsonian exhibits but I'm trying to do them reasonable justice.

Help. Thanks for any thoughts.

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707