Re: Cricut Maker Questions

Dusty

I finally got into the Cricut Modelers Facebook Group. My first project is a small building using Evergreen .040 x .030 Corrugated for roof and siding. I couldn't cut clean thru. A couple of strokes with  #11 scalpel lubed with Novus plastic polish freed the door and window openings very easily. I hate laying out the cuts on the material so Design Space was very much a relief from the dreaded layout task. I had no Design Space experience so it took a few Google searches and some trial and experience acquisition. A few test trials in #80 card stock and I was on my way.

Dusty Burman