Re: Doodle Bugs

Bruce

Russ,

Do you know the manufacturer of the model?

With cinders in your eyes,
Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584
in2trains@...

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020, 10:37 AM Russ Norris <rbnorrisjr@...> wrote:
I thought I saw a post on this thread about converting diesels to narrow gauge.  I bought an S-1 or S-2 online that had been regauged to HOn3.  Attached are  photos of it in its original B&O colors, and after I repainted it as fictitious EBT M-21 (assuming that the EBT management bought a used diesel in the early fifties to test out its potential.  The only problem I ran into was the very low undercarriage kept hanging up on my Shinohara switches.  I little work with a flat file solved the issue and now it runs smooth as glass shuffling cards around in the dual gauge yard.

Russ

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 7:00 PM Eric Schrowang <eschrowang@...> wrote:
Does anyone know of Doodlebug plans? Looking for a narrow Gauge Version. Something like the GE M100.
Thank You
Eric