Re: Cricut Maker Questions

Mike Conder

Exactly.  This is essentially an inexpensive 2D plotter and normally used for curly and fancy stencils and stickers and all sorts of stuff.  No issues on curves.

Mike Conder

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 8:44 AM Alan <alan.lautenslager@...> wrote:
John,
 I have not seen anything posted in the way of minimum and maximum values for the Cricut Maker. I have been able to cut everything I have drawn up in my SVG and DFX files. I have cut rounded inside corners that were darn small for HO  scale. I use the deep knife accessory for cuts like that. The Deep Knife is Cricuts version of the #11 blade and it use the very tip of the blade for some nice cuts. Sometimes I have had to clean up some of the cuts by hand but sure is a lot better then cutting it all out by hand.
Alan