Re: Cricut Maker Questions

Alan

John,
 I have not seen anything posted in the way of minimum and maximum values for the Cricut Maker. I have been able to cut everything I have drawn up in my SVG and DFX files. I have cut rounded inside corners that were darn small for HO  scale. I use the deep knife accessory for cuts like that. The Deep Knife is Cricuts version of the #11 blade and it use the very tip of the blade for some nice cuts. Sometimes I have had to clean up some of the cuts by hand but sure is a lot better then cutting it all out by hand.
Alan