Re: Cricut Maker Questions

Alan

Dusty,
 I have had the Cricut Maker ever since the day they were released. I have used mine for all sorts of project from cutting styrene, cardboard, poster board, paper and chipboard/MDF.  There is a bit of a learning curve. The Designer Studio which is the software  allows you to design a lot of things yourself and then cut them out. I have made structures with poster board for the shell and then covered it with strips of paper cut for clap board. Also laid out drawing for shingles and cut them out in construction paper. I only speak for myself but I feel I have gotten my monies worth out of it.
Regard
Al - CVP Products now retired