Jim Marlett
http://flatheaddrag.com/
http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/

On Nov 9, 2020, at 12:57 PM, Climax@... <Climax@...> wrote:

Lloyd, all jokes aside, wouldn't that kind of defeat the slots to keep the rails parallel and in gauge?  Also, should I make the slots for code 70 or code 55?  I am assuming that the width is /070 or .055.  I would make them about ..05 over to allow for some clearance so they don't bind up on the rails.

From: lloyd lehrer
Sent: Nov 9, 2020 12:40 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Roller gauges

If you want to avoid issues with guard rails you could remove the fenders. It also allows you travel farther in towards the points from the frog end.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020, 9:33 AM <Climax@...> wrote:
On the rollee should I make them so the outer rail space spins freely for going around curves or just make the inner slot with a deeper cut?  Maybe add a differential like a car has?