From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> on behalf of Robert Herrick <rdherrick@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 8:15:50 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: [HOn3] Wye Turnout

I'm in need of one Wye turnout. I've used Fast Tracks jigs for years, but I have a hard time justifying investing in a jig for one turnout (but you do what you gotta do). Not interested in handlaying so my options appear to be BK or Railway Engineering. I have no experience with BK and my link to Railway Engineering no longer works. Need some advice.

Thanks!

Bob Herrick