Re: Wye Turnout

Wayne

You are looking for Shinohara 669-493 HOn3.  Harris Hobbies stocks them but are currently out.  They appear on eBay from time to time.  Jamestown Hobbies will make you one for about $35

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 9:15 AM Robert Herrick <rdherrick@...> wrote:
I'm in need of one Wye turnout. I've used Fast Tracks jigs for years, but I have a hard time justifying investing in a jig for one turnout (but you do what you gotta do). Not interested in handlaying so my options appear to be BK or Railway Engineering. I have no experience with BK and my link to Railway Engineering no longer works. Need some advice.

Thanks!

Bob Herrick

--
Wayne Taylor