Re: [finescaleminiatures] Great model building by James A Powell

claneon30

I actually know James. He is a special effects artist in CA and a long-time model railroader. He does build some nice stuff. I didn’t see the post in question and it may well be spam. Lots of junk that goes out where someone’s email address is cloned and used.

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Nov 6, 2020, at 12:46 PM, Mark Kasprowicz <mark@...> wrote:

So let him post here - 'follow me' - what is that 'Alice in Wonderland'?, That just looks like spam. If I were a moderator, anything that drives people towards another social media site, should be viewed with caution. Anyway who the heck is this Powell fellow?