Re: Banta Modelworks Crossbucks

Rick Rhode <rvrhode@...>

Dale,
       Thanks for your input.  I'm in no hurry.  Didn't realize he was doing this alone.  That being the case, he does an amazing job!  

Rick

On Thursday, November 5, 2020, 09:01:44 PM EST, Dale Buxton <dbtuathaddana@...> wrote:

This has happened to me with a couple of Banta kits. Just an oversight I’m sure. Bill has always made it good for me in a short period of time. As with so many kit manufacturers these days, he is a one man show. Give him a little more time. It will be just fine.

Dale Buxton

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 17:32 Rick Rhode via groups.io <rvrhode=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just purchased a Banta Modelworks HO scale crossbucks kit.  It has laser cut crossbuck pieces and stripwood for the posts.  The kit is for 12 crossbucks and states so on the package.  Mine came with enough decals for only 10 crossbucks. I emailed Banta and asked them if this was correct or did I just get a fluke...Have yet to hear from them.  Has anyone else run into this problem?  I feel that $12 for a kit of 12 is a little steep if it is not complete.
                                                                                                        Rick Rhode

Join HOn3@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.