Re: Steve Hatch

Jesse Day

Edited

Mr. Conder,
I absolutely did not reply to this thread to "bitch and whine" about anything or anybody. In all honesty I posted in the hopes of gently prodding a vendor to respond to my correspondence. I am a small business owner and I am extremely familiar with the difficulties of running one. I had no intention to begin a flame war or begin bashing an individual who has been an asset to our hobby. I also didnt want to form a mob and go burn him out of business. But I also know that sometimes public pressure can give people the motivation to do something.

Consider my contributions to this thread closed and if I do receive product or a reply I will be the first to notify the group

Respectfully

Jesse Day