Re: BLACKSTONE B370 106 - HOn3 - 3'7" Arch Bar Trucks

wtmiv

I have made several parts orders from the new PSC owners and have been quite satisfied each time. They usually have everything in stock or will produce it quickly. They will ship quickly too. No complaints from me.
Bill M.

On Oct 20, 2020, at 7:37 PM, bassb04011 <fishingmaine@...> wrote:

 New PSC has been great for parts for my orders. Took about a week and a half to get my order.
Brian

On Oct 20, 2020, at 1:50 PM, John Stutz <john.stutz@...> wrote:

Bodo

I have several of the Western Rails trucks on hand, but not the 3'7" D&RGW version.  These trucks do need a bit of cleanup.  At present, nothing produced by 3-D printing techniques, at least at reasonable prices, can match the surface quality of injection molding in polished metal dies.  But Western Rails does a much better job, on their in house products, than I have often had from Shapeways.  Notably so with their car bodies.  And in some respects, the detailing of these trucks go beyond what could be economically produced by injection molding.

Their 6' wheelbase BRB&L class 70 passenger truck is a particularly welcome supplement to the common 5' wheelbase passenger truck, appropriate for modeling Pullman narrow gauge and WP&Y cars.

John Stutz
On October 20, 2020 7:25 AM Bodo Rasler <raslerb@...> wrote:

Thanks Mark,

they look a bit ‚rough‘ – have you had them in your hands?

Bodo