Re: BLACKSTONE B370 106 - HOn3 - 3'7" Arch Bar Trucks

Dale Buxton <dbtuathaddana@...>

Other than the fact that PSC is not producing the plastic kits. I don’t think anybody know for sure what is going on there. My spies tell that they have no idea if they have a foundry in operation. One of my spies thinks they are still just selling old stock. There are two parts I tried  ordering that have been out of stock since the old owners were in charge!

Also, If they are not producing plastic kits, does that also mean they are not producing brass parts from lost plastic investments?

I can’t get an answer to that question either. Though it has been since before the first of the year since I last tried. The only way I have found to contact them so far is via the Facebook page. That seemed to be sorta hit or mIs at the time.

Dale Buxton

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 11:49 Mick Moignard <mick@...> wrote:
I disagree with comment that the new owners of PSC don’t know what to do. I have had a number of orders fulfilled by them decently quickly, always with everything I asked for.  The only no I’ve had from them was whether the plastic HOn3 D&RGW freight car kits were being produced.   Brass parts, delivered.

Mick

Mick Moignard
m: +44 7774 652504
Skype: mickmoignard

The week may start M,T but it always ends WTF.