Re: looking for BLACKSTONE B370 106 - HOn3 - 3'7" Arch Bar CABOOSE Trucks

Jim Marlett

I should correct that to say they were sold by the vendor as freight trucks and the vendor’s label says freight trucks, but Blackstone’s label says caboose trucks and they actually are caboose trucks.

Jim Marlett
http://flatheaddrag.com/
http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/

On Oct 20, 2020, at 9:57 AM, Jim Marlett <jmarlett@...> wrote:

I have some that were labeled as freight trucks, but they are absolutely caboose trucks. I have not sold anything internationally, but would give it a try.

On Oct 20, 2020, at 9:45 AM, Bodo Rasler <raslerb@...> wrote:

Hi,

correction to my previous post:
BLACKSTONE B370 106 - HOn3 - 3'7" Arch Bar CABOOSE Trucks

I received a lot of info on

HOn3 - 3'7" Arch Bar Trucks
but they are not the same. The COBOOSE trucks have:
leaf springs added
Also, most other suppliers like Kadee do not have the leaf springs and the brake-shoes!

Thanks
Bodo Rasler
Berlin / Germany