Re: Old Pharts Duck Under

lloyd lehrer

Mike, those are the shelf plywood pieces holding the track and my safety plate girder "guardwalls" on the bridge.  They just cantilever out from the slider rectangular frame.  This whole assembly is put together with 90 degree inside corner brackets and hex socket head screws. its totally adjustable.  The two nylon slide pieces (the white-ish 1.5" long  by 1/8" parts) are screwed just below the outside corners of each side of the rectangle. They slide in the outer long rails. one rail on each end of the rectangle frame.

lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 3:35 PM, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:
Mark, I've seen those aluminum (aluminium?) extrusions and they are very thick-walled and stout.  The nylon guides would be the weak link, and they're probably pretty tough (haven't seen those, though.)

Lloyd, in the 1st photo of the third set, what is that wood bar with yellow stripes and a plate bridge?