Re: Looking for Kemtron C-16 (Original) Kit for sale or trade

Roger Clay

Because it it the Modern version, not as much as an Original or Intermediate kit as my era is the 1880s-early 1900s. You know, Roy of Roy’s Tains in Colorado Springs CO has two C-16 kits that he’s trying to determine the era and a sale price for me. He said that he will get back to me this weekend on this. Let me see what he comes up with. In any case, thanks SO much for taking the time on this.

— Roger

On Oct 1, 2020, at 6:57 PM, Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:

Yes I did! Spent most of the day going through old invoices to see what I paid for it!
Not sure what it’s worth to you!
I can’t find any record for my purchase! Actually this is the first time I really laid everything out to look at it! I’m bad at buying something setting it aside and forget that I even have it!
I have a lot of car kits in boxes from thirty years plus back! lol

Roger Clay
The 7th Direction
Marin County, California
mobile & txt: 415-233-1290