Re: Looking for Kemtron C-16 (Original) Kit for sale or trade

Ric Case

Yes I did! Spent most of the day going through old invoices to see what I paid for it!
Not sure what it’s worth to you!
I can’t find any record for my purchase! Actually this is the first time I really laid everything out to look at it! I’m bad at buying something setting it aside and forget that I even have it!
I have a lot of car kits in boxes from thirty years plus back! lol
Make me a solid offer as what it’s worth to you! We’ll see how it works out !

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Oct 1, 2020, at 8:54 PM, Roger Clay <roger@...> wrote:

Ric,

Did you get a reply from me yesterday? I am interested in your Modern C-16 kit.

— Roger

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 8:24 PM Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:
Roger contact me off list! Just went through a box of equipment purchased from an estate! Thought I saw it on the list. Nob no instructions but looks like everything is there! I will need to lay out everything on a sheet to verify what’s there! It does have the Nwsl gear box and can motor. I was going to re gear one of my Westside C-16 , thus the purchase originally!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Sep 29, 2020, at 10:07 PM, Roger Clay <roger@...> wrote:

Hi! Burning Rio, a newbie here, looking for a Kemton C-16 Original kit. Over 40 years ago, I was building this kit, when I was offered a job at Precision Scale Company as a brass caster. I gave all my stuff to my brother to watch over until I got setup and settled. In the period of time that moving and settling took, he somehow accidentally tossed a box with a bunch of my NG projects.  The partially completed C-16 one of those projects in that box, MUCH to my horror!

I eventually forgave him (it was just as much my fault for not marking the box), and now that I have A LOT more time on my hands (thank you COVID-19), I want to "finish" what I started back in the day.

If you have or know of anyone with that kit, PLEASE drop me an email.

TIA -- Roger (AKA burning rio)

--
Roger Clay
Phone and TXT: 1-415-233-1290