Re: Is there market "demand" for 3D printed HOn3 trucks?

Wayne

FWIW:  LaBelle sells a lot of D&RGW passenger cars, all of which come without trucks.  I personally have 6 unstarted kits and 3 completed ones on which I have installed KaDee 717 trucks ( 4' 6" arch bar).  Blackstone made passenger trucks but everyone has  been out of them for over a year+ now.  Modelrailroadgeneralstore.com sells their own brand on eBay from time to time but their service is terrible - 10 days after payment clears before they ship.